Wednesday, 20 April 2011

2011 a journey of submission

As the title suggests I've been kissing ass all my adult life, now a new chapter has began as i have met another true submissive who wants to be with me.

We have known each other for most of our adult life's, although we lost contact a long time ago, just recently we met through facebook, chatted and realised we still had feelings for each other, nearly six months later we arranged to meet up and had a wonderful time together.

this blog will allow me to write a few short stories about my submissive and dominant sides of my personality, bottling up inside is doing me no good whatsoever! 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, where are you hiding at now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiss is informing there is " ass"?
    How smart is that?
    Well...look at his costume...how smart is that?

    ReplyDelete